- Aberration: Fixed issue with Powernodes not recharging when stasised. Requires server update.
- Fixed issue with Queen Bee. Requires server update.
- Made TheIsland Ascension properly give its Ascension Implant/Levels again
- Made Glowsticks not grindable
- Fixed an animation-related server crash
- Fixed Battery recharging rate inaccuracy on Power Nodes
- Surface Hyper Power Nodes now recharge 2x speed (for 2x Element Crafting rate)
- Crafting an Element now gives you THREE Element items
- Endboss projectiles now target invisible rockdrakes
- Camera Shake slider now scales down the earthquake shakes (except when rock-climbing where it’s critical to avoid falling!)
- Fixed various server-side map holes
- Fixed several cases where you could get through the world geometry
- Massively improved Tamed Reaper stats
- Fixed Aberration Kibble craftings
- Aberrant Baryonyx now yields correct Aberrant egg
- Fixed over-spawner issue and trigger issues
- OPTIONAL HOLIDAY EVENT for dedicated servers available on holidayevent branch!
- One-time Wild Dino respawn
- 5% chance of Xmas colored creatures
- 50% chance of white-colored Dire Bears
- All hat-wearing wild dinos are wearing Santa hats
- 12am thru 5am provides temporary buff to live connected players which boosts loot crate quality by 40% (over base values, 15% over LioMagic values), drops more loot, and adds more cosmetics to loot crate drops
- Fixed several Dino collision issues. Requires Server Update.
- Updated Ragnarok with several over-spawn and level-of-detail fixes. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed issue with dungeon-buttons not working on Ragnarok. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed Landscape collision issue on Ragnarok. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed Zipline collision issue. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed server crash with inventories.
- Added Ragnarok 99%-complete expansion
- Aberrant Megalosaurus now properly lay Aberrant eggs
- Reduced rate of battery depletion in structures by 33%
- Rollrats now have 20% weight from Wood, but 100% weight from Stone, as intended
- Aquatic Mushrooms reduce Biolum Poison debuff by 5 seconds per consumption, rather than 1
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed Rock Drake aerial pounce on Aberration
- Fixed Rock Drake losing forward-momentum when jumping off ground
- Chain-Bola’ed Rockdrakes can no longer move while climbing and Bola’ed
- Fixed Ravager getting stuck when dismounting/remounting on zipline
- Fixed inability to activate weapon attachments (‘N’ key)
- Fixed Grappling players into Tek Shield (detaches Grapple)
- Fixed kiting Nameless into Fertile areas of Aberration (they’ll now leave when they go underground in such areas)
- Fixed issue with cavewolf being offset above zipline when reconnecting to server
- Updated localizations to include Aberration. Added new localization: Ukranian
- Fixed Mac/Linux water flickering
- Fixed Metal Cliff platform using Stone structure damage settings. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed Cliff Platforms having 12h decay time — now is 12d for Stone and 16d for Metal. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed Zipline crash. Requires Server Update.
- Made Wild Plant Species Z only heal, not replenish vitals, and only if not recently damaged, not handcuffed, and not a baby dino. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed climbing Rock Drake not being able to damage targets. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed Cavewolf getting stuck when dismounting/remounting on zipline.
- Fixed another issue with Mod Class replacements when loading savegames (for Classic Flyers to replace regular Flyers’ Inventories, etc). Requires Server Update.
|Command||admincheat summon Pteroteuthis_Character_BP|
Wild: A highly hostile predator with a pack mentality, Chimaeram Odiosus has a voracious appetite, and will quickly swarm anything that possesses its favorite delicacy: Charge. Fact, Charge light seems to be crucial to its survival. When in its presence, they are strong and aggressive, but without it, they are weaker and quicker to flee.
Domesticated: For better or worse, there is no known method of taming Chimaeram Odiosus. If one must confront these creatures, remember to do so away from any charged light sources, as an empowered Chimaeram swarm can punch well above its weight class.
Known Information: Though distinct from any known species, Chimaeram's appearance is a hideous pastiche of bats and cephalopods, and as an unbiased professional, I have to say: I really hate these bloody things. Honestly.
- Raw Meat
Base Stats and Calculator