Requires Server Update
- Fixed Linux client crash
- Fixed server language crash
- Fixed Mod class replacement priority (Dino replacements etc)
- Reduced Cavewolf damage by approximately 40%
- Increased Wild Basilisk HP by 50%
- Increased Wild Reaper King Damages by 300%
- Made Aqua Shroom properly restore Water stat
- Added Nameless to certain areas of Biolum Chamber where they were missing
- Removed Piranhas from starting-area pool
- Fixed case where Aberration Endboss sometimes wouldn’t appear on clients, also fixed similar issue with Ragnarok Endbosses.
- Aberration Dinos can now be properly downloaded on ARKs other than Aberration. Requires Server Update.
- Fix for Sarcos spawning in noob pool
- Wild non-alpha Reaper Kings no longer grant XP
- Platform switch collision is improved to allow you to easily directly climb onto it with an ladder attached to the elevator track
- Wood elevator platform weight limit increased
- Wood elevator can now be lifted while it’s falling to stop it, and (once client update it posted) you can now repeatedly click the lift command without having to re-open the action wheel
- Remaining fix for Mod Class replacements
- Postprocessing Error fix
- Players who are getting D3D Device Lost Error should try running with “-norhithread” in launch arguments. If that resolves the problem, we’ll be able to implement an automatic fix in next update.